posted on February 25, 2015 12:57
If you want to find information around the web to use in your documents and presentations, you can use the Research tool.
To open the Research tool:
1. Open a document or presentation.
2. Do one of the following:
- Go to the Tools menu > Research.
- Right-click on a specific word and select Research.
3. The Research tool will appear along the right-hand side. Start a search by typing into the search bar.
4. You can narrow your search to specific types of results (e.g. images, quotations) by using the drop-down menu in the search bar.
Here's a short instructional video illustrating the process:
[Read the rest of this article...]
, research tool
, Google docs